1.29.2008

THE FAST... Is over

Its over because I went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch today with Chase and Wesley... I fed the beast inside a Chick-Fil-A sandwich and some of those scrumpdilly waffle fries- a true moment of weakness. But I did go without sweet tea, so I am still off the crystal!

So yeah, wanted to follow up on the post from last night regarding Hatch Show Print... Hatch produces iconic band posters on historic hand set letter presses one color at a time... I really dont know why it was so compelling- maybe the history or the walls covered in old posters or maybe even the fact that I spent so many hours sitting inside the "Red Hot & Blue" takeout area looking at the old blues posters on the wall, and it made me love BBQ all over again. Whatever- Hatch is cool.

Stay creative.

No comments: