2.20.2008

Officially Not As Funny

The worst case scenario for me has just happened... My MUCH FUNNIER wife has begun to blog... Which of course means that everyone will now know that she is really the funnier of the two- I am just bigger, louder, and missing that "should I really say that" filter.

That said, big things are happening on the inside of me... I guess there is less going on without all the soda & sugar... And I have actually begun to work out again, so yeah... Anyway... I am formulating some stuff, really going through some much needed shaping... So, I look forward to sharing that in the near future.

I will say this- I just attended one of the most formative conferences ever... ever. I am still processing and reeling and, Isaiah said it best: RUINED.

Since Kelly is now up and running, I guess I shouldn't try to be funny anymore- she has always been my writer anyhow.

Mad props to my beautiful, witty, and poignant wife for joining the fray.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Awe. You shouldn't have (but chocolate would have been nicer!)