2.22.2008

The Day That Was Friday

Highlights from today:
-Getting a ton of stuff done in the office on my day off... thats the payback from a great conference on Monday and Tuesday- still planning on breaking that down more...
-Officially retiring "Big Bry The Cool Prize Guy" after the MBES kickoff- 500 kids eating out of the palm of my hand... Not really. Although the screams when I revealed the iPod were deafening.
-Getting some study time in f0r Sunday... Liking the direction. The big question is what are you trying to fill your jar with? (Hint makes more sense in John 4 context)
-Getting a mile & a half in at the Y and then hanging with Macy in the pool... the hardest part of ramping up for the A&B5K is mental.. As I run, I cannot stop thinking of stopping.
-Stevie B's pizza and feeling like I might vomit at any moment.
-Using some of my "Big Bry" bootie (the money, not my hindquarters) to purchase "A Bug's Life" and then a family movie night.
-Blogging during family movie night, because I have missed half the movie with a bad case of the Stevie B's... I am sure I will see it again... and again and again and again.

No comments: