10.31.2007

The Month That Was October

Since this is the 5th blog of the month, thought I would celebrate the month that was with the Top 5 Moments of October:

1. Has to 'bee' the un-bee-lievable Macy Jane. Kelly has amazing creativity, and MJ's costume this year takes the cake!

2. A great weekend getaway in Atlanta and some rock-star living with The Daylights!

3. Catalyst '07... Really, Rick Warren was amazing, really. Francis Chan is also on my radar!

4. Georgia whuppin' Florida, sparked by a brilliant motivational tactic for a team needing some fire... Oh yeah- watching it in HD on my freakin' amazing television (mad props to the dad-in-law here) had to be the key to victory.

5. Getting hooked on the Crackberry... Had to do some changing to our cell plan, and I took the plunge and have yet to look back... I also find myself not looking at the road while driving and emailing. Hit me up on the 'berry: brose at gmail dot com!

6. I know I said 5, but the guys in our Connection Group grew some sweet 'staches... can't leave that out of the October rundown!!

October was pretty sweet... looking forward to seeing God do some big stuff in November!

No comments: